Conceive Plus Fertility Lubricant
Why use Conceive Plus Fertility Lubrication when trying to get pregnant?
Regular lubricants are proven to have negative effects on the fertilization process and should be avoided when you are trying to conceive.
Conceive Plus is an FDA cleared fertility-friendly personal lubricant that is formulated to be isotonic and meet a pH range compatible with human sperm survival and migration.
Intended to enhance the ease and comfort, supplement the body’s natural lubrication and help couples on the path to getting pregnant naturally.
Why is Calcium and Magnesium found in Conceive Plus so important?
These two nutrients help maintain sperm motility and sperm viability – so the sperm has a better chance of reaching and fertilizing the egg.
- Supports Sperm Health & Motility
- Formulated to be isotonic and meet a pH range compatible with human sperm survival and migration.
- The lube is very smooth and mimics your body's natural lubricating fluids that assists fertility.
- Increases your chances of conceiving.
- Recommended by doctors, pharmacists and fertility clinics in more than 60 countries.
- For all couples that are trying to Get Pregnant
DEIONIZED WATER, HYPROMELLOSE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCEROL, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, METHYLPARABEN, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE.
Conceive Plus is a personal lubricant, for penile and/or vaginal application, intended to moisturize and lubricate, to enhance the ease and comfort of intimate sexual activity and supplement the body’s natural lubrication.
Conceive Plus® is compatible with sperm, oocytes, and embryos and can be used by couples trying to conceive.
This product can be used in fertility interventions to facilitate entry of diagnostic and therapeutic devices into the vaginal cavity.