Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder
Lion’s Mane is a culinary-medicinal mushroom used traditionally in Eastern Asia to improve memory.
The increasing consumption of Lion’s Mane and other culinary and medicinal mushrooms can be attributed not only to the pleasant flavor and aroma but also to the current search for functional foods that are high in nutrition as well as bioactive including antioxidant activities.
Low in calories and fat, Lion’s Mane is an excellent addition to virtually anyone’s diet because it is rich in proteins, fibers, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and a variety of beneficial phytochemicals.
Additionally, Lion’s Mane is noted for its polysaccharide components, which play a role in the stimulation of the immune system. One of Lion’s Mane’s most unique and powerful benefits is activities related to nerve and brain health.
Lion’s Mane triggers neurite outgrowth and regeneration of damaged nerves
Lion’s Mane mushroom has been extensively studied for its neuro health properties. Studies show that the polysaccharides in Lion’s Mane mushroom could induce neuronal differentiation and support neuronal survival.
A fascinating study of older adults found that consuming 3 grams of powdered Lion’s Mane mushroom every day for four months significantly improved mental function.
Some possible traditional uses of pure Premium Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom Extract Powder may include:
- May support the activation of immune macrophages, neutrophils, and monocytes
- May increase antibody production
- May increase interferon production
- May increase immune activity which might support the fight against some diseases
- May inhibit tumors
- May support the reduction of pro-inflammatory cytokines
- May support memory
- May support mental clarity
- May support enhanced concentration
- May support the nervous system
- May support muscle recovery
- May support a balanced mood