PLEASE KINDLY NOTE: WE WILL BE CLOSED FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON FROM THE 15TH DECEMBER '23 TO 10TH JANUARY '24 - ALL ORDERS PROCESSED DURING THIS TIME WILL BE PROCESSED IN THE NEW YEAR - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR LOVE & SUPPORT THIS YEAR!
Our Cocoon Swaddle Bags are designed to be both easy to use and difficult to escape from. This zip-up swaddle is TOG rated for warmth to keep a baby snug and securely swaddled without the need for complicated wrapping from day one.
Being TOG-rated means that the 1.0 TOG can be used on its own in room temperatures between 21-24℃ with no blankets in the bassinet or cot to make this a safe sleep option for a newborn or baby. Parents can layer up underneath as needed for warmth, and follow our handy FREE room thermometer and what to wear guide included with the product to help them dress their child appropriately.
Why babies love the Cocoon Swaddle Bag
- Arm poppers transition from arms-in swaddle to arms-out sleeping bag
- Zip enclosure to protect your child's delicate skin
- Bell shaped bottom for healthy hip and joint development
- TOG-rated for warmth so no need for blankets
- Two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
- Gives a feeling of closeness and comfort, mimicking the womb
- Restricts startle reflex whilst allowing movement for healthy growth
- Super stretchy for comfort, full chest expansion and allows for growth spurts
- Soft, breathable organic cotton is gentle on newborn skin
GOTS Organic Cotton
Poppers in the armholes to help you transition your baby to arms free
2-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change
Officially hip friendly
Bell shaped bottom
TOG rated for warmth
Room thermometer included
Skin-friendly and eco-friendly - no pesticides or chemicals.